STORY OF KEVA
Keva Art Jewellery is a brand owned by Mamal Art Jewelers LLP Its a Part of RICHIE-RICH SHRINGAR, which is well known brand in Designer Bindies & tattoos Industry. Keva Brand was started in 2013.
We at Keva Art Jewellery have complete in house manufacturing unit under one roof with a team members.
Our designer team is continuously busy in achieving new era of Art Jewellery designs.
We have wide range of designs in Earrings like, Kundan Earrings, Antique Earrings, Fancy Earrings, PolkI Earring, Meenakari Earrings, Fancy Jhumkas, Bali Jhumka, Vilandi Kundan Earrings, Ethnic Tops, Fancy Tops, Bandhai Work Earring, Pearl Bali , Mango Earring, Chand Bali , Ram Leela Earrings and so on. Necklace set like Vilandi Kundan Necklace, Polki Necklace, Choker Set, Kollar Sets, Polki Sets, Antique Look Necklace, Husadi Set, Rasrava Work Set, Antique Sets.
With designs that capture the beauty and celebration of special occasions in the life of the Indian woman, we understand the varied needs of every regional bride and that has stood as our inspiration behind creating special wedding collections catering to every community across India.
We found our way into the wardrobes of working-women who are looking for contemporary designs and office-friendly jewellery. With fabulously ornate creations in American diamonds, Kundan, Polki and precious stones, Keva is never short of a piece of beauty and glory that can compliment the Indian woman.
Beautiful Jewelry Made By Our Skilled Craftsmen. They Are Busy Working Hard to make new and unique jewelry with the help of our Designers and give best out of all
Keva's Product Sign
Magnificent and breath-taking, Keva Jewelry come together to make statement pieces that celebrate eternal love and commemorate lasting relationships.
To maintain the highest standard and quality , we implement extensive quality checks, trusted and certified suppliers. Every piece of our jewellery is a labour of love that stands testament to the beauty of the one who wears it.
Jewelry Care Instruction
- Always store the jewellery in a plastic jewellery bag to protect it from humidity this will avoid tarnish and the jewellery will last longer.
- Avoid storing your jewelry box in extreme temperature store it in a cool or warm place.
- Wipe the jewelry pieces with a jewelry cleaning cloth or a jewelry polishing cream.
- Glass or Crystal jewelry pieces are very delicate and could break easily they should be stored between layers of cotton to avoid breakage.
- Do not wear too much of perfume, deo etc., avoid spraying over the jewelry.
- Treat it like the most expensive jewelry.
- Dry and Clean your imitation jewelry after use.
- The plating composition of jewelry is as such that perspiration (sweat) will not damage it.
- Pleased do not use those velvet boxes for preserving imitation jewelry.
- Dust is very abrasive to your jewels and weather. Element cause deterioration store your vintage jewellery in a dry, cool and dust free environment. Ideally in a fire proof safe.
- Make sure that you are gentle when cleaning your jewellery. If you use a toothbrush, make sure that it is soft and not scratchy.
- After you clean your jewels, leave them out for at least an hour make sure that they are completely dry before you put them.
- Because the jewellery is vintage during the course of time , a stone or two might fall off it is a small repair job and you can easily glue it back yourself without hiring a professional. However, you should know how to do it correctly and to use the right kind of glue so that the stone will stay glued and won’t turn yellow.
- Always handle your jewellery on the metal surfaces only do not put your fingers on the stones. Even after you, wipe off your fingerprints residual oils remain and act like dirt magnets throughout the day.
- Just like with caring for pearl jewellery fashion does not like the acid from hairsprays and alcohol of perfumes so put yours on offer you have sprayed hair spray and perfumes.
- Avoid impact with hard surfaces, clean it with a moist cloth to polish it.
- Your jewellery is the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
2016 - All rights reserved - Keva Art Jewelry